Make sure the essay is in MLA format and use 2 outside sources (credible). The paper should be at least 3 pages long. (The Works Cited Page will be the 4th Page).
You can make a judgment about quality, challenge a judgment about quality, or construct a comparison as your claim. Make sure you have reasons and evidence to support your claim. Look at your argument from a quantitative and/or qualitative standpoint.
A good structure to follow could be:
1. Introduction – attention grabber, background info and a thesis statement that makes a judgment about quality, challenge a judgment about quality, or construct a comparison.
2. 1st reason to support your claim
Topic sentence about your claim. (One reason why Pulp Fiction is considered one of the top flms of the 90s is because of the unique scriptwriting
Explain the criteria: (Scriptwriting is a main feature of a film because. . . ). SOmetimes, this sentence and the elaboration of it could be the topic sentence.
SHow me an example of the reason once you establish it is a credible reason: (Consider the scene in which Jules discusses fate with Vince . . . )
Make sure you explain why this example is important to validate your reason.
3. 2nd reason to support your claim
follow the same steps as #2.
4. 3rd reason to support your claim
follow the same steps as above
5. Opposing viewpoints:
What does the opposition say about the topic
How can you counter the opposition?
6. Conclusion – Why should we care about this topic?
The postappeared first on .